Pianos For Sale
CURRENT INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE
1) 1963 Mason & Hamlin Model B (5'4") grand piano in original ebony matte lacquer finish. Instrument was kept in immaculate condition and was lightly played. We've done a lot of customization and parts replacement on this piano. Rescaled. Restrung. Featuring all Paulello piano wire utilizing 3 metallurgical types (1, O, and M) throughout the compass. J.D. Grandt custom bass (wound) strings. New Klinke (Germany) agraffes and polished capo d'astro bars. New Klinke Diamond tuning pins, new tuning pin bushings. New damper felts. New damper guide rail bushings. New key bushings, new backchecks, new key end felts, new backrail felt, new keypin cloth/felt punchings from Crescendo of Germany. Keyset has been reweighed for optimum, balanced FW (frontweight). All-new action parts featuring custom-built Tokiwa wippens, Tokiwa shanks/flanges, and Ronsen bacon felt hammers. Hammers custom coved, bored, arced, and weight-prepped for optimum SW. Original case lacquer finish in exceptional condition. Deep cleaned and polished. Trapwork rebuilt. An exceptionally beautiful piano for its size; please call for pricing.
2) 1982 Yamaha G1 (5'3") grand piano in satin ebony. New Ronsen hammers and Tokiwa shanks/flanges. New customized J.D. Grandt bass strings. This instrument is in spectacular condition, and is an amazing value for a Yamaha grand that was barely touched. Purchased directly from the original owner. Please call for pricing.
3) 1925 Steinway Model L (5'10") grand piano in satin ebony. Please call for pricing.
4) 1965 Steinway Model M (5'8") grand piano in walnut. Please call for pricing.
1995 Yamaha M500 in American Oak - SOLD
1995 Yamaha U1 in Satin Ebony - SOLD
1933 Sohmer Model 41 Cupid Grand - SOLD
1933 Steinway Model AIII in African Mahogany - SOLD
1968 Steinway 45 in Walnut - SOLD
- 1994 Baldwin Model SF-10 Concert Grand - SOLD